What comes to your mind when you here the word “DUBAI”,for me it is Money,gold,oil,skyscrapers,expensive cars and lavish lifestyle!!,here are some of the most interesting facts about Dubai which will blow your mind away!!
- Burj Khalifa,If I haven’t mentioned this it would be a mistake
Dubai’s Burj Khalifa – rising to a height of 2,722 feet – is the world’s tallest building. Burj Khalifa was designed by Adrian Smith then of the Chicago-headquartered Skidmore, Owings and Merrill. Opened in 2010 as part of the new development called Downtown Dubai, the Burj Khalifa building was named in honor of the ruler of Abu Dhabi and president of the United Arab Emirates, Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
- Kissing in public in Dubai is strictly illegal and can result in deportation.
- Dubai has no natural rivers; however, Dubai does have a natural inlet, Dubai Creek, which has been dredged to make it deep enough for large vessels to pass through. Dubai Creek runs northeast-southwest through the city.
- Internet content is regulated throughout the UAE, and a proxy server filters content that the government deems to be inconsistent with the values of the country, such as sites pertaining to dating, gay and lesbian networks, and pornography.
- In 2014, Dubai’s hotel rooms were rated as the second most expensive in the world, after Geneva, Switzerland, making it a good place to visit via a cruise ship.
For example Burj Al arab Dubai’s “7-star” hotel
- Palm Islands are three largest man made artificial islands, Palm Jumeirah, Deira Island and Palm Jebel Ali, on the coast of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Creation of the islands started in 2001. As of November 2011, only Palm Jumeirah has been completed. This island takes the form of a palm tree, topped by a crescent.
After completion, Palm Jebel Ali will take a similar shape. Like Palm Jumeirah, each island will be host to a large number of residential, leisure and entertainment centers and will add a total of 520 kilometers of non-public beaches to the city of Dubai.
- 24 Karat Gold Facial
- Gold iPad for Every Guest Who Checked-in at Burj al Arab Hotel
- Living Above Sky is not a Big Deal in Dubai
- Out of Gold? No Worries. There is a Gold ATM Machine in Dubai
7 – There are Cellphone Expensive than Your Houses
- Enjoy Hot Chocolate at Ice Cafe in Middle of Desert
- Pure White Gold Mercedes SLR
- Pets Hanging Out of from the Car’s Windows
- Super Cars Police Fleet
- Super Cars Traffic Jam
- Pink Rolls Royce Owned by the Princess
- Big Culture Clash
- Abandoned Super Cars like Ferraris
- World’s Highest Open Tennis at Burj al Arab
AND THE BEST
- FREE FOOD FOR THE POOR
And Dubai has recently given Women access to driving cars and letting them watch movies in a movie theatre!!
I know they are slow but they are developing in leaps and bounds!!